HEDGEWORLD MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
HedgeWorld has 3 different membership options: Basic, Premium, and Premium Plus.
HedgeWorld Basic is free, and registered members receive:
- Access to all free news stories 7 days old or less
- A daily email, delivered early in the morning, wrapping up the previous days' news
HedgeWorld Premium, available to HedgeWorld members registered as hedge fund managers, service providers, and academia, starts at $995 for the first user, and additional users are priced on a sliding scale. Members receive
- Access to the full news archive, containing more than 26,000 stories, dating back to 1999
- A news tracker feature, where you can select keywords which will generate an email to you when HedgeWorld publishes a story containing that keyword
- Access to the New Fund Launches database, which tracks new funds coming to market, with contact details, downloadable into excel
- Access to industry research that HedgeWorld publishes, based on Lipper data
- A daily email of breaking news
HedgeWorld Premium Plus, available to HedgeWorld members registered as Investors or Advisors, starts at $1,995 for the first user, and additional users are priced on a sliding scale. Members receive
- Access to the Lipper Gold database screening and analytics tool, which contains more than 7,000 funds from all over the world
- Access to HedgeWorld's league tables - 4 different charts published monthly showing risk adjusted and absolute performance from the previous month
- Access to HedgeWorld's Fund Tracker alert, which sends an email alert whenever a fund in the Lipper database updates its performance
Alternatively contact Greg Winterton at (+1) 646 223 6787 or email email@example.com.