LIPPER HEDGE FUND DATABASE
The Lipper Hedge Fund Database is an indispensable resource for institutional asset managers, high net worth investors and consultants who monitor the global hedge fund industry. Subscribers of the Lipper Hedge Fund Database now benefit from Lipper's data-collection and analysis expertise.
Our global database has been a reliable source of timely, high-quality hedge fund data for over 20 years. Lipper Hedge Fund Database offers quantitative performance data on over 6,300 actively reporting Hedge funds and Funds of Hedge Funds, plus over 7,000 graveyard funds that have closed, liquidated or stopped reporting for any reason. Each module provides tables organized by data themes:
And additional tables include Indices, Stock and Trading Exchanges, and more.
- Product Details - Essential fund profile data including fund strategy, inception date, fund domicile and much more
- Performance - Full historical monthly price and performance, dating to fund inception
- Notes - Loaded with value-add background information, detailing Manager Biographies, Fund Structure, Fees, Leverage, and more
- Focus Details - Subscribers can analyze strategy trends by grouping funds into common themes based on the following criteria: Investment, Sector, or Geographical Focus, or Investment Approach
- Contacts - Find contact information for each manager, as well as listings of the various service providers that funds may use
GAIN INSIGHT INTO HEDGE FUNDS BEYOND MERE STATISTICS
We provide extensive quantitative and qualitative data to support domestic and international analysis and due diligence activities.
CHOOSE FROM FOUR Lipper Hedge Fund Database MODULES
- Monthly performance data is updated daily so you receive the most current information as reported by participating hedge fund managers
- Management and incentive fee data is verified and updated annually
- Data can be organized by investment type, geography and industry sector so you can assess strategic focus and investment style
- Hedge fund notes provide additional details including manager biographies, fund structure, domicile, fee descriptions, leverage details and more
Choose among the four Lipper Hedge Fund Database modules. Each module contains since-inception data for its universe of hedge funds and each module may be purchased singly or in combination to provide comprehensive industry views:
ACCOUNT FOR SURVIVORSHIP BIAS
- Live Funds: Actively reporting hedge funds, including Funds of Hedge Funds
- Graveyard Funds: Hedge funds which have stopped reporting to Lipper Hedge Fund Database due to liquidation, merger, etc
- Live CTA: Actively reporting "Commodity Trading Adviser" Programs
- Graveyard CTA: Commodity Trading Adviser programs which have stopped reporting to Lipper Hedge Fund Database due to liquidation, merger, etc.
The Lipper Hedge Fund Database Graveyard module allows subscribers to account for survivorship bias in historical analysis, and provides a detailed table listing:
FLEXIBLE DELIVERY OPTIONS
- Name of fund no longer reporting
- Date the fund stopped reporting
- Reason that fund stopped reporting, including - fund liquidation, fund merger, etc
The Lipper Hedge Fund data is updated on a daily basis to capture fund performance as managers report data. In addition, The Lipper Hedge Fund Database is offered in a range of formats for integration with proprietary internal systems or third-party software.
For more information, including pricing, please contact Greg Winterton at (+1) 646 223 6787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Database is delivered in ASCII (txt) format and Microsoft AccessTM, and is compatible with several third-party analysis software (enquire for details)
- Files can be accessed and downloaded via the web
- Delivery of files may also be arranged via File Transfer Protocol (FTP) upon request