proprietary cap-intro program for managers of all hedge fund strategies, returns for HedgeWorld West 2014
. Pioneered in 2012, HedgeWorldConnect
has facilitated more than 300 meetings between managers and allocators at HedgeWorld events since then.
How HedgeWorldConnect Works:
- " All hedge fund managers who register at the Gold or Platinum level for HedgeWorld West 2014 are enrolled into HedgeWorldConnect; however different ticket types come with different features and benefits You may see the different options on the registration page here
- You'll be required to complete a survey with questions about your fund, for example: strategy, AUM, track record. This information is sent to all the allocators participating in the program.
- Allocators select which managers they want to meet with onsite via a scheduling app, and you'll receive your meeting schedule a week before the conference.
- Managers registered under the Platinum package will be able to pro-actively request meetings with certain allocators, as well as have their own private table for use throughout HedgeWorldConnect at which to host their meetings.
- Those who participate in the Manager Showcase may also receive additional meetings on Day 2 as allocators who see them presenting will be able to book additional meetings via the app during the presentations.
You must be registered for HedgeWorld West 2014 by Friday, September 12
to be eligible for participation in HedgeWorldConnect.
For more information on HedgeWorldConnect packages and maximizing your participation,
please contact us:
Greg Winterton | firstname.lastname@example.org
| +1 (646) 223-6787