HedgeWorld West 2013
The HedgeWorld West Investor Pass
HedgeWorld Conferences offers qualified investors the opportunity to attend our events free of charge, with a complimentary Investor Pass.
You may be considered for an Investor Pass if:
- You are a qualified investor or advisor who allocates capital to alternative asset managers, or advises institutional investors to make such commitments.
Here's what you can do with the Investor Pass:
- Attend our events free of charge, taking advantage of all conference sessions, including The Alternative Investment Management Symposium, a program dedicated for investors in alternative assets.
- Network with other investors during a private dinner, usually at a 5-star restaurant or special venue (e.g. Boston's dinner was held at the JFK Library & Museum).
- Take advantage of reduced hotel room rates - these discounts are extended to investors participating in ExecConnect.
- Boost your profile, and that of your institution, with speaking opportunities that enable you to reach both the conference audience in the room, and a wider audience online through video at Reuters.com, peHUB, Buyouts and VCJ and the PartnerConnect YouTube Channel.
Requirements of an Investor Pass:
In exchange for all the benefits listed above, we ask that you participate in our ExecConnect private meeting program, which enables you to meet directly with fund managers whose investment goals match yours. These meetings are pre-arranged by conference organizers, and you get to choose the firms you meet with for focused, efficient networking. We ask that you take at least 3 meetings with managers.
See if you qualify for an Investor Pass:
Click here to apply for your investor pass today.
You will be contacted shortly by a conference organizer regarding your application.
Contact us today about the Investor Pass:
Mark Cecil | 617-856-1871 | firstname.lastname@example.org