Portfolio managers have two jobs: delivering acceptable returns and being able to get people to understand and buy into how they invest. In today's market, returns are not enough.
The majority of firms that go out of business don't close because their strategy blew up; it's because they were unable to sell enough people on their firm and product. While hedge fund firm owners may have expertise in running a portfolio, very few have the expertise to communicate or sell better than their peers. Handling communications and sales, whether doing it themselves or supervising others, is often the Achilles Heel of hedge fund firm owners.
This is why HedgeWorld put together a symposium with a team of industry experts to help equip hedge fund firm owners with insights, tools and actions to follow that can help them out-sell competitors and attract assets. The symposiumís practical, how-to sessions will teach you how to:
- Build your case and provide solid proof to substantiate your returns
- Structure the sales process to increase your closing ratio
- Clearly communicate and illustrate your story to potential investors
- Persuade potential investors to buy into your strategy and vision
- Position and target your sales pitch to meet the needs of your potential investor
Click here to see the agenda
Click here to Register