What are HedgeWorld's Fund Services Conferences?
This is one of the hedge fund industry's premiere events with a full day of panel sessions and sponsor exhibits,
combined with virtual exhibits that will reside on our site for up to one full year.
These sponsors will participate in a lead-generating Web-based communications tool bar in HedgeWorld.com's
electronic Service Provider Directory. Fund Services is designed to bring together hedge fund professionals
who want to meet firms that provide operational and infrastructure support to small, mid-size and large hedge funds.
Who is the audience?
- Single-manager hedge funds (nearly 9,000 registered HedgeWorld members);
- Funds of hedge funds (more than 3,500 registered HedgeWorld members);
- Other traditional and alternative asset managers; along with the senior executives and their research, trading, portfolio, operations, compliance, legal, accounting, consultants and risk specialists from these firms.
The pre-registered and qualified audience will be attracted by HedgeWorld's history of presenting focused and
specialized high-quality events. This unique one-day event in mid-town Manhattan will allow the targeted audience
of decision makers to:
- Choose from 12 panel discussions, featuring 16 experts, geared specifically for emerging and established managers;
- Meet with over 33 best-of-breed hedge fund service providers;
- Network with your peers over cocktails; and
- Join more than 10,000 individuals who have registered with HedgeWorld as hedge fund or fund of fund managers
and be able to conduct the following activities for one year:
- View over 33 best-of-breed hedge fund service providers
- Request information, including:
- Direct contact from a service provider;
- Receive additional information from a specific service provider;
- Be placed on a service provider's regular mailing list.
What is HedgeWorld?
HedgeWorld is the hedge fund industry's leading news, research and analysis source for
individual and institutional accredited investors and their professional advisors, fund
managers and service providers in the global hedge fund industry.
HedgeWorld draws upon the resources of Reuters' international news organization, Lexis-Nexis and web sites around the world to bring you the most comprehensive and timely hedge fund news in one place, every day.
Established in 1999 by a consortium of private investors including Johann Wong and
Tremont Capital Management, HedgeWorld spearheaded the global hedge fund community
delivering exclusive, trusted and comprehensive news and hedge fund performance data
to its members and site visitors. Today HedgeWorld leads the global hedge fund
community in innovation with its award-winning news, events, online products and
proprietary research products and services.
HedgeWorld's product portfolio includes:
- HedgeWorld.com, the industry's largest internet community, with over 70,000 registered members in 125 countries
- E-newsletters, the Alternative Advantage distributed to 42,000 subscribers and the Inside Edge which delivers premium news to 1600 subscribers
- TASS Database, the leading institutional-quality hedge fund database which covers 6,500 hedge funds
- HedgeWorld Conferences, the industry's premier event, attracting over 500 delegates, predominantly fund managers and investors
- Service Provider Directory, the most popular electronic directory, listing 2,100 service providers and attracting nearly 40,000 unique visitors per month.
When and where will the event take place?
Thursday, June 18, 2009
The Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal
New York, NY 10017
What sponsorships are available?
There are opportunities to become a platinum, gold or silver sponsor.
How is exhibit booth space assigned?
Exhibit booths are assigned on a first come, first served basis for new sponsors. Previous sponsors with
HedgeWorld will have the right of first refusal to maintain their booth location from the most recent
Once you choose your sponsorship level, an exhibit booth will be assigned and an invoice will be sent to
you. Payment in full must be received within ten business days of receipt of the invoice or your space will
be automatically canceled.
What are the exhibit hall hours?
Although subject to modification, the Exhibit Hall will be open as follows and all events listed will
take place in the Exhibit Hall:
8:30 am Registration to 5:30 pm Cocktails and Networking.